JOB TITLE : Trainee / Engineer / Senior Engineer – Sales & Service
QUALIFICATION : B.Sc (Physics) / M.Sc (Physics) / B.Tech / M.Tech
EXPERIENCE : 0 – 6 years (Freshers with Good Product Knowledge may apply)
LOCATION : Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bangalore
SHIFT TIMINGS : 09:30 am to 06:15 pm
NOTICE PERIOD : Professionals who can join as soon as possible preferred
DAYS WORKING : Monday to Saturday
EMPLOYMENT BOND : Bond of 1.6 years
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Marketing of Laser based instruments, Spectroscopy or Analytical Instruments within India.
- Play an active role in the success of New Age’s Market development by serving as liaison between our Customers, Direct Sales, and Product Line teams to assist in our daily interactions with new and existing customers.
- The Institutional Business Development Engineer, with aid from our Sales Manager and engineering staff, will provide responses to technical and commercial questions about our products and application to customers.
- This position will also feed content to “Ask An Expert”, a web-based Sales Support database of frequently asked customer questions.
- This position requires an active follow-up of all leads, managing all activities through in-house CRM on daily basis which will be one of the main criteria for judging the performance of any candidate.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required;
- Arranging and carrying out product training;
- Analyzing costs and sales;
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Helping in the design of custom-made products;
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
JOB REQUIREMENTS –
- Candidate with good proficiency in English, knowledge about Electronics, Instrumentation, Physics, Laser.
- Experienced professionals having up to 6 years of experience in Test & Measurement, Laser Based Instruments, Spectroscopy or Analytical Instruments.
- Freshers with good knowledge may also apply.
- Self–Starter, Self-Motivated Individual, able to plan and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Must have Good written and verbal communication skills and should be organized.
- Punctual and pay Attention to detail.
- Can handle multiple activities at once to accomplish goals
- Expresses ideas effectively to establish oneself as a credible and impactful leader.
- Create an environment in which people are involved & included i.e. do the needful for Team Building.
- Should have a sense of ownership.
- Identifies root causes of problems, secures relevant information, and identifies possible solutions.
- Adjusts personally to high pressure, rapidly changing business conditions and uncertain business environments.
- Work independently and provide technical direction for junior team members.
- The ability to coordinate with validation tasks under direct supervision and across multiple sites is essential.