UV Blaster Air Sanitizer / Sterilizer / Purifier
Standard air purifier systems depend on HEPA filters to trap dust and other particles .UV BLASTER uses state-of-the-art ultraviolet light technology to keep viruses and other microorganisms from reproducing and infecting a home, office, or other indoor space. UV Blaster air purification system combines a UV lamp with a traditional filter in order to maximize both the removal of particulate matter from the air and the killing of germs and bacteria.
- While standard purifiers may do a great job, most have one huge demerit- the noise. UV Blaster insures peace of mind and health.
- Our HEPA filter will trap 99.97% of particulates . The Activated Carbon Filter and the Charcoal Filter are made of granules ensuring much higher absorption of gases and bacteria.
- Respiratory viruses are responsible for more deaths globally than any other infectious agent. In the RESEARCH PAPER issued by Centre for Biological Sciences, UK .
- It has been stated that hydroxyl radical generation may be important in the inactivation of corona viruses.
- Nursing Homes, Clinic
- Passenger Flight, Bus, Train & Metro
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Physicians Offices, Ambulance
- Patient Rooms, Waiting Rooms
- Testing laboratories, Operation Theater
- Ventilator Clinics & Kennels
- Airport, Metro Station & Banks
- Schools – Classrooms, Food Processing
- Detentions Centers, Homeless Shelters
- Shopping Complex, Movie Theaters
- Hotels Rooms & Lockers Rooms
|Total UV Output||7 Watts||14 Watts|
|Area Coverage||300 sq. ft.||500 sq. ft.|
|UV Tube||2 Nos||4 Nos|
|Tube Power||11 Watts||11 Watts|
|Lamp Life||9000 Hours||9000 Hours|
|Noise||40 dB||60 dB|
|Dimensions (Inches)||12 X 12 X 24||12 X 12 X 29|
|Weight||≥ 15Kg||≥ 20 Kg|