The ERA SM MINI module includes Hamamatsu C12880MA Micro spectrometer .ERA SM MINI breakout board is compatible with Arduino micro-spectrometer. The C12880MA Spectrometer is used to detect wavelengths of light and their intensities. This sensor is the successor to the C12666MA spectrometer and offers a greater spectral range and resolution.
- Color detection
- Tester for lights, Led, etc.
- Food inspection
- Plug and Play connection with Arduino (UNO & MEGA boards only).
- Separate controller board is also provided that is replacement of Arduino.
- Option for Led Intensity / Brightness control.
- Very Compact Design.
- Violet/Blue 20Mw Laser Diode.
|1||Wavelength Detection Range||340 - 850 nm|
|4||Entrance slit aperture Size||50 x 500 um
|5||Number of Pixels||288|
|7||Hermetic Package||High reliability against humidity
|8||Temperature Range||+5 to +50°C
|10||Weight (g)||18 g|
|11||Dimension (mm)||52 X 28 X 33|